What is Digital Denim Week and what content will I find ?
Digital Denim Week is a 100% digital event and runs for five days, from July 5th to 9th 2021, on the Première Vision website.
On the Digital Denim Week platform, you can discover:
> Fashion and Market content including:
- A series of talks and workshops on Tuesday 6 and Wednesday 7 July, with the chance to live chat with speakers.
- The trends analysis and collections of the Autumn-Winter 22-23 season plus the possibility to order samples or products by the metre from the Marketplace site.
> The collections of exhibitors registered with Digital Denim Week, available on the Marketplace site, with the opportunity to contact them directly or make an appointment.
> Some of our exhibitors are also offering video presentation of their collection during the week.
How do I access Digital Denim Week ?
The Digital Denim Week is freely accessible from the Denim Première Vision site.
You need to be registered for the event to access all contents and to source your denim fabrics & accessories online.
- If you do not have a Première Vision account, you will be asked to create one for free with personal information professional details
- Then, add to your professional information, your Business ID and Intra-community VAT number if located in the EU (these information are required to place orders).
- If you already have a Première Vision account, simply log in with your login details to register for the show.
- Who can access Digital Denim Week ? Is it free to access ?
What is the difference between the Digital Denim Week and Marketplace Première Vision ?
Digital Denim Week is a pop-up denim event hosted on the Denim Première Vision website.
It presents the content for the season and is the digital version of the Denim Première Vision physical show.
The content links to Première Vision Marketplace, which hosts the virtual boutiques of the Denim Première Vision exhibitors.
How can I sign up for the digital talks et workshops ?
As soon as it’s available and after having signed in (please refer to the instructions here above), you will be able to register, from the Denim Première Vision site, giving your first and last names, email address and company > you will receive a confirmation and a link to attend
The programme of Digital Denim Week is available here >
When can I access Digital Denim Week ?
From Monday 5 July, you will have access to all of the content available during Digital Denim Week.
The registeration for the various digital talks and workshops, which will take place on Tuesday 6 and Wednesday 7 July, will soon be open.
As well as the list of participating exhibitors.
Save time and create your Première Vision account now to access the boutiques of our exhibitors and their collections.
What are the dates for the next physical editions of Denim Première Vision?
The next dates – to be confirmed according to the sanitary situation:
- October 13 & 14, 2021 in Milano at Superstudio Piú
- May 17 & 18, 2022 in Berlin at Arena Berlin