A hybrid physical and digital show, Denim Première Vision is a window into the world of denim, its trends, its market, its culture, and of course, its community.
But at heart, all the denim events are about one thing: connecting. Whether in person, digitally, or at our roving events – in Paris, Milan, London, and soon Berlin – nothing drives us more than bringing you together, whether to meet up with familiar faces or meet new ones. Nothing except perhaps the arrival of new and endlessly more creative, innovative, and sustainable products!
Save the dates !
The dates are out for your next meetings with the denim community!
July 5-9, 2021
The Digital Denim Week
The 100% digital event
October 13 & 14, 2021
Denim PV MILANO
A hybrid event, both physical & digital at Superstudio Piú, Milano
May 17 & 18, 2022
Denim PV BERLIN
A hybrid event, both physical & digital at Arena Berlin
5 reasons to exhibit at Denim Première Vision
1/ A unique, roving concept
More than 2,000 visitors / 100 exhibitors / 1 unique concept
Since 2018, every six months, each new edition of Denim Première Vision travels to a different European city. This fresh concept paves the way to discussions and interactions between the various fashion and design markets, while providing the community new sources of inspiration.
Next stops: Milan & Berlin
Denim PV is the place to be for retailers, e-retailers, fashion brands, luxury houses and pure players. The perfect place to meet denim specialists from over 50 different countries.
CHLOE – CHEVIGNON – CHRISTIAN DIOR – G-STAR – GALERIES LAFAYETTE – LVMH GROUP – IKKS – KENZO – KERING – LEE COOPER – LOUIS VUITTON – MAISON KITSUNE – MAISON LABICHE – NOISY MAY – ATELIER NOTIFY – NUDIE JEANS – PAUL KA – PEPE JEANS – PIONER JEANS & CASUALS – SUD EXPRESS – TOMMY HILFIGER – TOPSHOP – URBAN OUTFITTERS – VIVIENNE WESTWOOD – WEEKDAY – ZARA… and many more !
This is Denim PV in London!
2/ Year-round online visibility thanks to our e-shop
Along with our physical events, the Première Vision Marketplace ensures that you have year-round visibility thanks to your e-shop, open 24/7 and accessible worldwide. Upload all the products in your collection, personalize your company page, and interact with your clients and prospects by e-mail, telephone or video chats.
The Première Vision Marketplace in a few figures* :
1,500+ e-boutiques / 45,000+ products
122,000+ users / 22,000+ customer accounts
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH – APC – BALMAIN – BONOBO – BONPOINT – C&A – CACHAREL – CALVIN KLEIN – CELINE – CELIO – CHANEL – CHLOE – CLUB MONACO – COMPAGNIA DEL DENIM – DIESEL – DIOR – EILEEN FISHER – EL CORTE INGLES – ELEVEN PARIS – GAP – GERARD DAREL – GIORGIO ARMANI – GIOVANNI CAVAGNA – GIVENCHY – GUESS – HERMES – HAST – IKKS – JAQUEMUS – KAPORAL – KENZO – KIDILIZ – LA REDOUTE – LEE COOPER BRANDS – LE TEMPS DES CERISES – LERARIO – LM FASHION – MAISON KITSUNE – MAJE – MARKS & SPENCER – MASSIMO DUTTI – PEPE JEANS – PRADA – PRANDINA & CO – PRINTEMPS – RAG & BONE – RALPH LAUREN – SCOTCH & SODA – SEZANE – SINCLAIR – SCHIAPARELLI – ST LAURENT – SUPREME – TOMMY HILFIGER – TORY BURCH – UNDER ARMOUR – UNIQLO – VUITTON…
3/ A programme focused on trends and sustainable fashion
At Denim PV events, your latest developments take center stage! Whether in our trend areas, product selections by seasonal themes, or seminars devoted to materials, colors and silhouettes, we’ll be showcasing your products and innovations.
At both its physical and digital iterations, sustainability is central to each show, and highlighted in the trend areas, fashion seminars and round tables.
4/ Première Vision’s international promotion network at your service
Exhibiting at Denim PV affords you maximum visibility to all the fashion and denim brands in the extended Première Vision network. For each event you take part in, whether physical or digital, you have a whole range of free and paying solutions to optimize your visibility:
- Communication package reflecting the image of the event
- Promotion on our social media, websites, and the Première Vision Marketplace, in the Denim Première Vision and Première Vision newsletters…
- Co-branding opportunities
- Paid advertisements, sponsored articles
Before, during and after the event!
5/ Spotlight on our next edition: Digital Denim Week
Launched in December 2020, the Digital Denim Week was a 100% digital, week-long event that brought together the entire community online on the Première Vision Marketplace. A look at the first Digital Denim Week in figures:
54 exhibitors / over 900 products / 7 talks / over 5,000 visitors
The event is back for a fully innovative second edition from July 5 to 9.
Participating in the Digital Denim Week and joining the Première Vision Marketplace lets you enjoy a wide range of features and services:
Develop a true online store
- Present your company in a unique and interactive way thanks to the diversity of content – video, photos, written descriptions – proposed on the Marketplace
- Upload your collections online with no limit on the number of products
- Keep your designs entirely secret if you wish, thanks to the “Private Catalogue” feature
Take full control of your sales
- Establish direct contact with your customers and prospects thanks to customer/supplier relationship tools that facilitate discussions and remote business transactions: making appointments, exchanging emails, phone calls, video calls.
- Provide free samples of your collections or sell your products directly** securely, and without any commission!
Spotlight on your products throughout the season
- Take advantage of the Première Vision fashion team’s expertise as you develop your collection. 3 months before the show, the fashion team will decode the new season’s key trends during a video-conference, just as a trend bureau would.
- A selection of your products is highlighted in the trend areas, Marketplace product selections, fashion seminars and/or trend articles.
Take advantage of the event’s impact
Digital Denim Week welcomes more than 5,000 visitors and offers a rich, cutting-edge program. As an exhibitor, you will benefit from the event’s full promotional and impact in the media of Première Vision and its partners.
* Figures from the Première Vision Marketplace between 1 March 2020 and 1 March 2021
** As of this time , only for companies in the European Union.